Marching Band Prelims & Weather

Dear Colleagues,
We are currently monitoring the weather forecast for Saturday. At this time, the forecasted rain will not cause our preliminary championships to be postponed or canceled.
Saturday, we will monitor the weather closely at all sites and the Site Coordinators, along with Executive Board members, will make decisions as needed. Please know that any delay in the schedule due to weather will only occur if absolutely necessary; however, the safety of all involved is paramount. Directors are encouraged to be flexible and prepared for any weather situation.
Good luck on your upcoming performance!  I hope it is your students’ best one yet!! 
Leah Cordé
SCBDA President