This post contains information regarding user accounts on Bandlink. Action is required for all members who wish to maintain their current user account on our website.
We initialized a new process that requires all users to update, complete, and/or verify information in their user profile before accessing our site as a director for the 2018-2019 school year. Upon login, all users will be redirected to update/verify their profile before continuing further on the site.
The new profile requirement helps to address the following:
- To strengthen the accuracy of the online directory for use by the membership of SCBDA.
- To improve data during online registrations, as many fields auto-populate on forms based on information listed in a user’s profile.
- The addition of a sixth region requires many users to update their Region field in their profile.
The following fields are required for user profiles:
- NAfME ID (verified against NAfME Membership Server)
- Membership Type
- SCBDA Region
- Primary Instrument
- Primary School (Retired members, please select NA/Retired)
- Profile Data Verification for 2018-2019 (Checkbox) <— New
The SCBDA encourages our members to provide additional optional information too, including addresses, phone numbers, profile/cover photos, and more. Help everyone put a face to your name!
Users with incomplete/inactive profiles will be removed from the site beginning on September 30, 2018. If your account is removed due to inactivity, you will need to register for a new account prior to regaining access to the site.
Thanks for your assistance to improve the accuracy of the Bandlink membership directory. Please contact Ryan Tinker if you have any questions about updating your profile.