- Chapin High School Band
- Chapin, SC
- Compensation will come from school district stipends, and our band booster club.
- Colorguard (Non-Certified)
- Posted On:
- May 28, 2020
The Chapin High School Band is in the unique situation of looking for a Colorguard expert to co-direct with our phenomenal Colorguard teacher in the fall season, and transition to being the Director of Chapin Flight, our Winter Guard program. Hours/Scheduling can be flexible in the fall, but the candidate would need to be to attend/lead all Winter Guard rehearsals and performances in the Spring. Our hope is to find someone who can build a relationship with our students in the fall, so that when Winter Guard starts there is no learning curve of a new director. Chapin has some of the most well mannered and hard working students I have come across in my career. Our parent support and booster club are second to none, and care deeply about the success of the band program. It's a great place to be!
- Must be able to attend guard camp (July 20th - 24th), and Band Camp (July 27th - 31st, Aug. 3rd - Aug. 7th), and the majority of after school rehearsals in the fall.
- Must be able to take on the role of Director for Winter Guard and attend all rehearsals/performances, as well as contribute to the show design team.
- Expertise in body, dance, and all Colorguard Equipment
- DCI/WGI experience
- Able to attend Guard Class at the end of the School Day
- Experience in Running a winter guard program
How to Apply
To apply send an interest email, and resumé to Blake Fowler, [email protected]