January 21, 2017
Lexington High School
2463 Augusta Hwy.
Lexington, SC 29072
- Audition Tickets for final auditions are available on Bandlink and will also be emailed to all directors. All students must have an audition ticket to audition. Students will need to have audition time (available from band director) written on audition ticket. No student will need to know or use an ID number.
- All students will need to have a paper hard copy of the audition solo. Students may not read the solos off of electronic devices in the audition room. Photocopies of solos will not be provided at the audition site – students need to be prepared and bring their own copy.
- All students should arrive at Lexington High School 30 to 45 minutes before scheduled audition time.
- Upon arrival at Lexington High School, follow signs to locate warm-up room and audition room or rooms.
- No one will be allowed to play their instruments except during audition and in warm-up room.
- When ready to audition, all students will need to check in with their audition room page prior to their audition time. Ask your room page if your audition is completed in one or two rooms. Once inside audition room, students will sign in on a signature list in their audition room.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase at Lexington High School.
- Do not call or contact Lexington High School with questions or requests for travel directions. Travel directions will be available online at http://www.bandlink.org. If you have any questions concerning final auditions, ask your band director.